The Myth: I been to the campus for a tour before, and so I don’t have to visit as an admitted student.
The Verdict: even though you’ve visited campus, it’s helpful to see as an admitted student as you think about your admission offer.
Just what a time that is wonderful of! Admitted students recently heard it is time for students to make the important decision of where to go to college that they are part of the Trojan Family and now. At USC, we have many programs for students to get one last look before they make their choice.
Often times students may think it’s useless in the future to campus in April should they went on a tour their junior or year that is senior. But, it can https://shmoop.pro/ definitely be worth your time to visit campus in the context as a student that is admitted. You are coming to campus to consider applying to USC. Is this a possibility when you take a tour as a prospective student? Could I see myself right here? What information do I would like to know about applying?
Visiting campus as an student that is admitted a completely various feeling and set of questions that need answers. At this true point, USC is absolutely a possibility. We have extended an offer of admission, and now it’s time to just take a serious and look that is close. Where would we be residing? Who would be my classmates? Which professors are teaching my classes? What communities will we join? Visiting campus as an admitted student helps you answer those questions and commence to visualize your potential experience at USC.
So come visit us! It is possible to sign up for Explore (full day programs), Preview (half time programs), or Admitted Student Day during your online portal at you.usc.edu.
Can’t come to campus? We might be visiting city near you! We understand that visiting campus might be logistically difficult, but you want to be certain to answer all your questions. Reservations for off-campus events can be made at also you.usc.edu.
Congratulations! On behalf of the workplace of Admission, welcome to the Trojan Family. We desire to see you on campus!
Mythbuster: we’ve been admitted to spring, so I’m waitlisted
The Myth: we’m a spring acknowledge, so I’m essentially waitlisted.
The Verdict: No! You’re admitted to USC!
Every year, USC admits students to the springtime semester, expecting to register about 300-500 of those students. Many people assume spring admission is our waitlist. And although we may be able to move a few of the students to the autumn semester, spring admission isn’t a waitlist. Spring admission is an admission offer to USC.
Why do it is done by us? Well, every year we all know there are going to be students leaving in the springtime semester by either graduating early or studying abroad. We also employ a competitive admission process at USC, and now we can never ever admit all of the wonderful students whom connect with USC. So spring admission allows us to admit much more of this amazing pupils we wish at USC because we understand we are going to have more space available in the springtime semester.
Spring admits are not any less important to USC than students admitted to the fall or students who transfer to USC after a couple of semesters of college elsewhere. Spring admits are just as much USC students as every other Trojan, and we want them at USC as just about any Trojan. Visiting USC in the spring enables you to start your college experience in an unique way. You can ease to the college change by taking classes at a community college that is local. You are able to explore the world through a research abroad system. You can even have a break from the grind and luxuriate in a few months off of college!
When you haven’t done this already, you should visit our website at www.usc.edu/springadmit. You will find a lot of information about the resources we have for our spring admits ranging from course planning for the fall to USC that is purchasing football tickets.
That you are an accomplished student and a wonderful addition to the Trojan Family if you are a spring admit, please know. We look ahead to inviting you to campus spring 2017.
Dear Admitted Transfer Students…
Many transfer students are beginning to hear from us with choices. If you haven’t already, don’t panic. We will contact every person by June 1st with either a request spring grades or perhaps a decision. Which basically means more waiting…sorry. For anyone of you have got currently been admitted, or are wondering what the next steps will be if you are admitted, this website’s for you.
- In your letter of admission, you’ve probably noticed you need to submit your Enrollment Commitment deposit by June 1st or within two weeks of receiving your admission letter that it says. This means, in the event that you receive the admission decision before June 1st, you have actually until June 1st to decide. If you receive the letter after June 1st, you have actually two weeks to submit the deposit and form.
- Fill out the FAFSA plus the CSS profile ASAP, or even already completed. We do not want your capacity to invest in USC to be held up by school funding. The earlier these documents are had by us, the quicker we can allow you to get the information.
- Submit your housing application. Although housing is not guaranteed for transfer pupils, there is some availability. The earlier you apply, the greater the possibilities. You’ll submit your housing application prior to the dedication deposit. USC additionally has student that is off-campus, therefore don’t neglect to check those options aswell.
- Sign up for Orientation 5-7 business days after your submit your commitment deposit. You shall receive an e-mail utilizing the link.
- Send all final official transcripts from your own many recent term in college.
- Get SUPER excited because you are a Trojan!
Of program, we have been constantly prepared to help. So if you’d like anything, please just call us!